Click here to Make Money with Text Link Ads Now!
Yes! You can Publish Text Link Ads and make money off your website!! I do and I will let you know the figures and more tips on optimization soon. Keep in touch!
1. Submit your site to be approved into the publisher program.
2. Insert the ad code provided on your website. You need not be a web programmer for this!
3. TLA sells Text Link Ads off your website that look like the ones here under the ‘Good Links’ section on your rignt.
4. YOU can choose to approve or deny any Text Link Ads sold prior to the links being published on your website. This ensures that only quality and relevant links appear on your website.
5. You make money. Sales, invoicing, and customer service are all handled by TLA. You can receive payment via check or PayPal. Payments are sent to publishers the first of every month with a $25 minimum payout.
- You receive 50% of the sale price for each text link ad sold off your website through the TLA system.
- The ad serving technology currently supports websites that use server-side processing. This includes any site that uses PHP, ASP, PERL, Ruby on Rails, etc. Most forum and blog software packages are compatible with the technology.
- YES, you can display Text Link Ads on the same page with Google AdSense, Yahoo! Publisher Network, and other contextually served ads. The Text Link Ads product is not a pay per click or contextually served ad system.
Sign Up To Publish Text Link Ads
Dr. Subha, a fellow ‘orkut-tan ‘ happened to ask me about the Ayurveda companies listed on our site. The conversation may be useful to a lot more people. Here it is:
Hi Vikas, thanks for your reply. I browsed both the web sites. I feel you should get the medicine list of some more standard companies also, like AVP, Coibatore and Kotakkal Arya Vaidya Sala, SNA Oushadhasala, Vaidyaratnam Oushadhashala, etc. These are some companies whose medicines are really excellent and have their own standards and patent preparations also.
Thanks for the genuine concern about Ayurveda companies. You will be happy to note that we have invited over 200 such firms to join hands with us including the firms mentioned by you! But as you can understand, we can put up only those companies which have responded to us! In fact there is no charges for listing and sales of any GMP certified company’s products on our site; still the response is slow. I personally attribute it to the lack of ‘technology awareness’ in this industry! Anyway do re-send regular invitations to the firms and some of them respond late. Once they do, you will surely find them on our site!
For the commercial aspects of our business, we need Ayurveda companies to respond and for the non-commercial and seva aspects of our business we need the support of Ayurveda doctors and the public to stand by us!
Can you imagine getting paid to receive sms on you mobile in India?! Yes, it is possible now from a company called mGinger.com Check it out!
- Earn money for reading ads on your mobile
- Get SMS ads of only those products that you want to buy
- Get ads at your convenience
- Save money through discount coupons and offers
- Earn much more money by inviting family and friends
- Get 20 paisa for every ad you receive
- Get 10 paisa for every ad your friends receive
- Get 5 paisa for every ad your friend’s friends receive
- Accumulate Rs.300 & receive a cheque
Check it out and Join Now!
A few days back, some great guy slashed my bike’s seat cover! This is a very common phenomena in India, where jobless youths or disgruntled parking attendants engage themselves in such mindless activity! Yesterday, on my way home, I reached a seat cover maker to put a new one on my bike. And what happened there made me write this.
‘Star Garriage’ as it is called is located in the most dingy areas of Bangalore. I happened to chance upon it while taking a shot-cut to home. I was in a hurry and I did not want to be there. A pale looking youth who claimed to be the owner of the place, bargained with me briefly for the price. We settled for Rs. 100/- (USD $2.5) for a new seat cover, which he would stitch. I told him that I was in an extreme hurry and would not wait long for the job. He assured me of quick service and went about measuring the seat size and cutting the material with surprising speed. In the next 5 minutes the seat cover was ready to be put on my Kawasaki Boxer bike. Before he did that, Imtiaz as he was called, put the seat cover on his dirty table, removed a screen printing board from the wall and slash… slash … put his advertisement on my seat cover. In the next few minutes the seat was ready. I paid him and left; but my mind was still there.
I realized, that despite the hurry and speed of work, Imtiaz made it a point to put his advertisement on my seat cover. For the urgency showed by me he should not have done that; but he did and this showed his commitment to one of his pillars of life. The ad was very important for him get more business and this was one of the only things he could afford.
This made me think as to how many times do we acknowledge our pillars of life, especially when we are in a hurry or overloaded with work?! I have seen some whose marketing goes weak if sales are strong or support becomes bad if marketing is good. Whatever makes your life run smoothly, are you paying attention to them or do you put them in the backseat when totally engaged? The factors of your life running smoothly could be anything – parents, your wife, friends, colleagues, relatives, the marketing division, sales team, your boss… just think!
I stopped at the next shop and purchased a chocolate for my wife. In the next few days, I plan to take her to the movies and spend some quality time with her. Is there someone or something you are paying less attention to in your life? Think Again!