Yes! You can Publish Text Link Ads and make money off your website!! I do and I will let you know the figures and more tips on optimization soon. Keep in touch!
1. Submit your site to be approved into the publisher program.
2. Insert the ad code provided on your website. You need not be a web programmer for this!
3. TLA sells Text Link Ads off your website that look like the ones here under the ‘Good Links’ section on your rignt.
4. YOU can choose to approve or deny any Text Link Ads sold prior to the links being published on your website. This ensures that only quality and relevant links appear on your website.
5. You make money. Sales, invoicing, and customer service are all handled by TLA. You can receive payment via check or PayPal. Payments are sent to publishers the first of every month with a $25 minimum payout.
- You receive 50% of the sale price for each text link ad sold off your website through the TLA system.
- The ad serving technology currently supports websites that use server-side processing. This includes any site that uses PHP, ASP, PERL, Ruby on Rails, etc. Most forum and blog software packages are compatible with the technology.
- YES, you can display Text Link Ads on the same page with Google AdSense, Yahoo! Publisher Network, and other contextually served ads. The Text Link Ads product is not a pay per click or contextually served ad system.